The RDGA eClub is a club for golfers who are not members of a Rochester District Golf Association member Club.
Who is eligible?
Any golfers, male or female, who do not hold membership at a RDGA Member Club. All skill levels are welcome. Junior golfers ages 17 or younger may join the eClub at no cost (call the RDGA Office at 585-292-5950).
Cost: $48.00 for the calendar year. The eClub is a seasonal membership.
Why should I join?
- Membership in the RDGA
- Receive an official USGA Handicap
- Great opportunity to meet and play with other area golfers
- Excellent way to get involved with local tournaments
- Play in RDGA tournaments. Several give higher handicaps a chance to participate
- Play in RDGA play days, (events at private RDGA clubs)
How to Join:
- Call the RDGA office at: 585-292-5950
- Download The eClub - Application