The RDGA eClub is a club for golfers who are not already members of a Rochester District Golf Association Member Club.
Who is eligible?
Any golfers, male or female, who do not hold membership at a RDGA Member Club. (CLICK HERE to see a list of RDGA Member Clubs.) All skill levels are welcome. Junior golfers ages 17 or younger may join the eClub at no cost (call the RDGA Office at 585-292-5950).
Cost: $48.00 for the calendar year. The eClub is a seasonal membership.
Why should I join?
- Membership in the RDGA
- Receive an official USGA Handicap
- Great opportunity to meet and play with other area golfers
- Excellent way to get involved with local tournaments
- Play in RDGA tournaments. Several give higher handicaps a chance to participate
- Play in RDGA play days, (events at private RDGA clubs)=
How to Join:
- Go to our eClub portal listed in our main directory page (CLICK HERE) and sign up providing all your basic contact information. Registration is now open for 2018.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you giving you: a GHIN Number, instructions on how to post, and any other generic information in regards to GHIN
- You will need a minimum of 10 scores to receive a valid handicap through the USGA
- Once you receive a GHIN number, if you would like to play in any of the RDGA events please create a player profile which is located on our website or by clicking HERE
- Once you receive a valid handicap (by posting 10 scores), you are then eligible to play in our gross and all net events (Play Days, Two Person Scramble and Two Person Best Ball)
- You may also join by downloading, printing and mailing a completed eClub application form to the RDGA at: 2024 West Henrietta Road, Rochester, NY 14623. CLICK HERE to download the RDGA eClub Application
- For any further questions or assistance, please call the RDGA office at: 585-292-5950
2018 RDGA eClub membership today!